- A few more updates February 4, 2016
- WP updated to version 4.4.1 January 25, 2016
- Core and plugin updates January 25, 2016
- Maxgalleria update (again) July 14, 2015
- Plugin update: Flickr Photostream, MaxGalleria, WP Sitemap Page July 13, 2015
Can I customize my web site?
The UIC Publish Wordpress network does not have a custom design environment. To provide a high level of quality support, a select variety of plugins is maintained by UIC network administrators. Outside WordPress themes cannot be installed. Our network only supports the official UIC-branded WordPress theme, which has certain requirements; these requirements include (but are not limited to) the use of official UIC logos, inclusion of the common UIC eyebrow menu, compliance with state and federal web accessibility law, and the use of official colors from the UIC color palette (please contact us if you find the color palette too limiting). More information: UIC theme Guidelines.
Site administrators are free to use image headers, sidebar content, and various multimedia as long as they comply with state and federal law.